Thursday, January 14, 2010

Second Round!

So I had my first real phone interview for a real adult job! And it went well! Which is great because I've already had a few jobs contact me back and be like, uh no thanks. So its nice to know that I am sort of marketable!

I'm not going to say what the company is but the job sounds amazinggg and I sort of really want it. Which probably means, based on my life, that I won't get it but fingers crossed.

Anyways, I've been asked to go to the Corporate Headquarters of this company in the next few weeks for a visit and further interview. Super excited.

So for all of you out there looking for a job, keep trying and be open to new ideas because eventually something might proceed. I've sent out quite a few resumes and I'm planning on sending out more. Just stick with it and be yourself!

xoxox Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment