Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Email Attachment Drama

Nothing exciting happened today. Well, I got really frusturated with an email attachment for far longer than I needed to, but other than that I basically did nothing.

I had one of my BA Seminars. There are now three of us in the class which is super awkward, especially because one of the other two people is my roommate. But my preceptor is pretty chill and it will be a lot more attention on me which I don't mind. Hopefully my BA won't BE A total disaster. Probably though.

I had a lot of MUN today. I finished writing a background guide for the UNA's Middle School MUN Conference in NYC. I'm not going to the thing but part of my commitment to the UNA to be a USG at the National Conference and get a free trip to NYC (yeah that's right) is to help with this sort of thing. I wrote about AIDS in Africa. Super original. But cool.

Tomorrow should be pretty typical. Gonna hopefully finish up the other background guides I've gotta do (that should be way chill and way easier) and then start thinking about homework/reading. Or not.

xoxox Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment