Wednesday, January 13, 2010

22

I'm 22 now. My birthday was the 12th and it was alright. I had a packed up day so there was little time to celebrate, but I made it work. My Model UN club sort of surprised my with a song (while I was giving a speech during the simulation, a bit embarassing really) and with $100 worth of sheet cakes (which weren't technically for me, but let's be real). It was a great surprise.

I don't know what to expect for year 22. I mean I just wrote a New Years Resolution like 12 days ago, so its a bit hard to set different goals for year 22. So yeah, let's just hope that my 22nd year is amazing and that I have the opportunity to have a ton of amazing adventures (like my New Years resolution hopes).

Shout out to all of my friends who wished me happy bday. Love you guys.

xoxo Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment