Friday, January 1, 2010

On New Year's Eve I Did A Crazy Thing...

...I bought tickets to see JLS live in concert at the 02 Arena, in LONDON NEXT DECEMBER.

So basically I paid like $100 for two tickets to a concert in another country that is almost a year away. Which ok, is cool, but I have no idea what I'm going to be doing in December. Will I even have a job/be able to afford a trip to London? If I do have a job will I be able to take time off to fly to London for a pop concert? Will I even like JLS a year from now (ok, that is probably a yes)? So yeah, looking back on the purchase I'm thinking I've lost my mind a bit (ok a lot).

BUT, here is my justification. If 2010 is supposed to be a new and exciting year, WHY NOT buy these tickets? Who knows where I'll be? I'd rather have the tickets and be in the position where I have to resell them than be wanting to buy them but can't find any.

And, having these tickets means that I have a reason to have an adventure next winter. It sort of motivates me to be in a position where I can go to the show (because to be honest, I really really want to go). So who gives a shit that I bought tickets to a concert in another country that isn't for like a year?

After making this purchase I've resolved that 2010 is going to be the year for adventures...

xoxoxo Nora

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Nora. You cease to amaze me. This is quite honestly the most hilarious impulse buy yet :.$

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be great to watch Jls, i have bought tickets from
    http://ticketfront.com/event/Jls-tickets looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete