Thursday, January 21, 2010

No, I haven't become that kid who starts a blog, let's it disolve into stupid posts and then abandons it. Promise.

I've just got a stomach bug, and thus have done nothing exciting to write about and didn't want my blog to become just a slew of youtube videos (because I could have let that happen... and still might ;-)

Things are going well other than the disease I apparently have. I think it is some sort of secret/magic swine... like OK I got the vaccine but maybe I didn't get protected from all of the symptoms? Like generally feeling shit? One of my roommates thinks its because I ate pad thai at Noodles, which I only argue against because I also ate it last week and didn't get the secret swine. So yeah, def a virus.

Classes are fine. My thesis is actually turning out to be sort of fun. I'm writing about the Security Council which is in itself straight up badass, but I was shitting myself about having to back my arguments up with some legit theory... because you know thats how my school rolls. No problems with the theory so far. Probably because I'm making it into a lit review instead of analyzing/adding original though. A+ for me avoiding to do anything too deep.

I've got my first midterm next Monday (yeah state school idiots, I'm ALREADY in midterms). So basically I'm going to have to learn the basic conceptions of macroeconomic thought over the weekend. Sounds amazing.

Also sorting out plans for my Con Law research paper. I'm leaning towards doing something incorporating international law because the UN Charter is like my boyf. And it would be easier for me to do something with international law because I don't want to do a terrible amount of extra research and I know people who are working on theses that have international law components. They can help me ya?

Ok, time to catch up on my TV from last night... because that is def more important than any of this stuff that I've been writing about. Real World!!!

xoxo Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment