Sunday, January 10, 2010

Birthday Party!!

Last night was my joint Birthday Party with Mayon. Her bday was last Friday and mine is this coming Tuesday so it was sort of a given that we join up and do something because let's be honest we don't have many friends and the friends we do have are the same people.

We started the evening at Martin's apartment. We did this as a pre-game-ish event, because our friend Danny is underage and couldn't come out for the rest of the event. And it was just chill to meet up somewhere and hang before the actual event. I was afraid that the people that we invited, which to be fair, was a pretty random assortment of friends, roommates and MUN kids, would feel awkward and not really interact. Never fear, not a problem.

The big event for the evening was hanging out at Rock Bottom downtown. Rock Bottom is a cool brew pub that is sufficiently chill for a large group of nerdy kids. We all just sat around and talked a lot of shit, my specialty.

It was a great birthday party! I haven't had a real legit party with people invited and a plan and everything since I turned 17, so it was fun to do something to celebrate a bit. I'm not a fan of birthdays, but it was generally a good one so I guess I don't mind. And it's not actually my birthday yet so I can just chill for a few days and enjoy my younger age ;-)

xoxo Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment