Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm a bit of a disaster

Not in a bad way. Just, there is so much going on for me right now that I can't possibly keep up with myself. I've got my big job interview thing next Monday (so soon) and my first Model UN Conference (of four this year) at the end of next week. Which basically means I'm already running on all cylinders... but then you add a midterm or two in, commitments for the three other MUNs I'm doing and normal work/school and I want to SCREAM!

So yeah, I'm a bit of a disaster right now. I 'accidentally' slept through con law this morning (as well as last friday) and had to eat lunch while barcoding, which is a bit gross, since I didn't have time to eat lunch today. I had a midterm today which I should have ruled but didn't really grasp completely. And then meetings and blahhh...

To make it all better tonight? More homework, some curriculum planning for an event I'm doing on Friday, and maybe some background guide/thesis work...

OR, maybe I'll watch TV. And wear my 3D glasses from Avatar which I've punched the lenses out of to look cool. Yeah, that sounds way better.

xoxox Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment