Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 - The Year of Adventures

I have two New Year's Resolutions for 2010.

1. Land on my feet after graduation.

2. Have as many adventures as I possibly can.




Number one is pretty self-explanatory... I want to graduate in June and have a job/life to look forward to. Number two is a bit more abstract... I want 2010 to be the year when I do as much cool/crazy shit as possible. I'm getting closer to that point in my life where I have to act like a responsible adult. I want this next year to be one to never forget so that when I do become a real adult I will be able to look back and remember this year as a good one. I don't know what I mean exactly by adventure... it could be a trip (like my upcoming trek to COSTA RICA in March or my UNAUSAMUN conference in NYC in May) or it could be trying something new, meeting new people, testing myself. I just want it to be fun and memorable.

To 2010 - The Year of Adventures!!!

xoxoxo Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment