Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Music Tastes...

I take pride in the fact that most people don't like the music I like. I mean sure, I do like a lot of normal run of the mill Top 40, but I have other tastes too... which I think is pretty badass.

For serious, raise your hand if you know N-Dubz. What about Dizzee Rascal? Tinchy Stryder? (And you don't count if you are a Brit, because of course you know who they are). Yeah, didn't think you knew any of them. You should though, they all do some pretty wicked UK hip-hop/rap/grime. Check them out.

Furthermore, I respect/love a good pop song. So sue me. I don't care if you think pop is overrated or sell-out music, because I think its the best genre of music. For real, I know about pop music that you only dreamed you knew about. Take That?!? OMG, love them.

So, be it resolved that every month I will be posting a playlist of ten awesome tracks that you might not know, or that maybe you do know but didn't think about that way. I'll try to do a theme with them too or something. It's my new project, and I'm more excited about it than any of my school work or other commitments. I've got about ten ideas for themes already... I'm think the first will be "Ten Awesome Boy Band Songs."

LOL.

xoxox Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment