Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Winter Break Productivity!

Just a quick post to say what up. Spent 8 hours at the Libo today and wanted to cry a bit, but it was all good.

Big news of the day is that I managed to apply for TWO jobs! Wooo! I'm on my way now!! Was sort of stoked about that because I'd planned on being super productive over break and then didn't do anything at all (as is typical of me). But I sat down, shut myself in my room, and churned out two job applications and cover letters! I'm not going to say to where because I don't want to jinx anything or whatever, but they are both legit places. Not like Starbucks or Summer Camp or something, those are super fall-backs ;-)

Also, I found a job/program I really really really want to do. Not saying what it is either, but its definitely something you would not expect from me at all. Working on that application now, but it has essays on it so it's a bit more. But it would so so cool. And maybeee not entirely in the USA, which would be fun ;-)

Check out my favorite songs of the year post.

xoxox Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment