Wednesday, December 23, 2009

"Young Forever" Jay-Z ft. Mr. Hudson

I've been quite angry about a piece Entertainment Weekly did this issue on the Best of 2009. They claim that the best single of the year is "Empire State of Mind" by Jay-Z and featuring Alicia Keys. Not only is that song hard to listen to, it does not do justice AT ALL to Alicia Keys' vocal talents. And I think there are two other Jay-Z tracks that rank higher!

Anyways, I've got about a jillion other problems with the EW piece (including the fact that "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus is number eight) and I've been working on my own list, to be posted later...

But, in the meantime I would like to share with you the actual best Jay-Z track of the year, "Young Forever" featuring the amazingly talented Mr. Hudson.

No comments:

Post a Comment