Sunday, December 27, 2009

December 27th, 2009

Today was a bit of a weird one. Normally when I'm at the parents house they make sure that I don't sleep later than like 10:30, which I find a bit cruel. Something about being productive and whatever. But today, woke up at 11:15 confused as hell as to why no one woke me up. No reason. Bit weird really.

The major event of the day was to go watch Sherlock Holmes with some of my bffs from high school (shout out to Catherine, Tony and Matt). I was a bit disappointed at the beginning of the film. I had secret intel that there was going to be a trailer for Hot Tub Time Machine (posted below) at the beginning, and there wasn't. Sorta pissed about that one. Generally I thought the film was really good. Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law had excellent chemistry as Holmes and Watson. That was the best bit of the film actually... their banter. I had a hard time following a large portion of the plot (no worries), but the action was fun and the jokes were funny. So thumbs up I say.

After I did a bit of shopping. I bought myself an incredibly badass watch. You'll just have to wait to see it I guess, but suffice to say it's ballin. I also attempted to do my Mom's grocery shopping but had a slight meltdown in the store because I couldn't find anything. Stupid.

In the evening I worked on some LIFE stuff. Mostly I rewrote my resume and tried to knock out a good cover letter that I could use. My HR queen Mom is going to read over it all tomorrow and let me know if I'm hired or not (lol) and then I'll start maybe APPLYING to things. Shit, life.

Now I'm listening to BBC Radio 1 which is my number one obsession right now. Great radio... Caught up on the station's Christmas party and now I'm listening to my boyband talk about 2009, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment