Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Christmas.

I know its a bit delayed. I was just enjoying my family too much to blog or whatever. But anyways, hope everyone out there had an enjoyable and loving holiday with someone they care about (or at least who cares about them).

I'm not going to go into terribly exciting detail about my holiday. Suffice it to say my two favorite gifts were the SUSAN BOYLE CD (OMG!!!) and a zen fountain thing. OH, and I got a JLS calendar (JLS are my fave boyband). I guess that's a decent haul. No iPods or anything, but I'm old now so I guess its more about the thought than anything else? Or maybe it's always been like that.

The day was nice. My brother was here still so we hung out a bit. Had a nice midday Thanksgiving-ish dinner. Lots of sugar and several hot chocolates. I got my Stepdad a Paul McCartney thing that he basically loves. It includes a DVD and most of the fam was enthralled by that all day. I've been reading a Sophie Kinsella trashy book so I curled up to work on that instead (haha, should have been doing like job applications, whateverrr).

In the late evening (aka at 10pm) I went and met some of my favorite people from High School for a bit of late night Denny's. I saw the "weatherman" from the Libo there. He's this old man who spends literally ever minute in the library except for when he goes outside for two minutes every hour, on the hour. We think he is checking the weather ;-) I waved at him because I think he is alone and was just treating himself to a coffee to get out of the house on Christmas. So yeah, wherever you are weatherman, Happy Xmas.

It was a nice humble Christmas. I got to see my family, relax and have a bit of a Denny's with my bffs.

Happy Christmas everyone! xoxox.

No comments:

Post a Comment