Monday, December 28, 2009

Team Trivia

Team Trivia tonight. Highlights were my performance of Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make Me Feel" and our steller team name "Susan Boyle's Dream She Dreamed." We got fourth like usual. I blame Matt. He should know about presidents and he failed for us. I mean come on I got the cycling question, the Dancing With The Stars question, and the one about GI Joe.

I actually really like going to pub trivia contests. I'm really terrible at it, but its a great way to hang out with friends and have a good laugh. I mean, like shit I'm going to know the answer to most of the questions, but at least its fun to sort of make stuff up. Totally camp.

Some day we will take first place at Quaker's Trivia Night... but only when I learn about sports (and not just cycling, although I did totally get to do a cycling question tonight when I was all by myself because my teammates are slouches and showed up late).

1 comment:

  1. To be fair, I got the Rush Limbaugh/St. Louis Rams question.

    But yes, I blame myself too.

    ReplyDelete