Sunday, April 25, 2010

Updates.

Just thought I'd share a few updates on how things are going chez moi! To be fair, my life is quite boring right now, but things are going to start ramping up again in the next few weeks.

1. Model UN -- It's totally dominating my life right now, which is totally awesome! I love MUN more than just about anything, and it has definitely defined my college career. HAHA. Friday I did a simulation/training session with Newberry Academy, a middle school on the northside. We did the typical fruits and vegetables thing that I love and I taught them all the rules of procedure. It was quite hilarious, particularly when the banana delegation started to go on about sexual education and then cucumber joined in (haha, get it?). Next Friday I'm the Secretary-General for Global Classrooms Chicago, which is a pretty big deal. I'm just in charge, ya know... then in just over two weeks I'm flying to New York City to be an Under-Secretary General for the UNAs number one high school conference (AT THE UN!).

2. School -- It's my last quarter of undergrad, my thesis is in, I've pretty much shut down... haha.

3. Life -- Still working out plans for next year. Looking for a car and an apartment right now. It's not as easy as you'd think :(

HAHA that's all. Things are pretty chill right now.

xoxo Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment