Saturday, April 10, 2010

COSTA RICAAAA.

So I went to Costa Rica a little less than a month ago. I'm SUCH A BITCH for not posting anything about it... sorry ;-)

The trip was all I dreamed it would be an more. I got to see a volcanic eruption (only 3 out of every 1 million people ever get to witness one), I zip-lined through an actual rainforest, I went on a night hike and saw actual sloths and tarantulas in the wild, I jumped off a water fall, I swam in the Pacific Ocean... and I got RIDICULOUSLY sunburnt. SUCCESS!

So here are a few pictures of the best moments on the trip! Enjoy!





Yes that is an ACTUAL VOLCANO.



I'm on a boat... riding away from the actual volcano.



Just like flying through the rainforest with my friend Liz. Nearly died there, no big deal or anything.



An actual sloth, size of a kindergartner.



Just hanging out at some waterfall that I swam in and stuff.



PACIFIC OCEANNNN!!!



And that's the sunburn. Great moment, was eating dinner like eight feet from the actual Pacific Ocean.


So yeah, good times. Go back soon?

xoxo Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment