Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Album Suggestion -- B.o.B

I normally just post youtube videos of the songs I'm liking at the moment, but I felt like I needed to put this up or my entire blog would be filled with B.o.B videos. If you haven't already, I highly HIGHLY recommend you check out B.o.B's new album "B.o.B Presents: The Adventures of Bobby Ray". I got it on a whim because I was sort of liking the current single off of it (Nothing On You) and I instantly feel in love. The single is probably my LEAST favorite song on the album, which is saying a lot considering I actually quite like the single. The album is quite diverse, and includes some pretty cool collabs (Haley from Paramore is on it, as is Eminem and Lupe Fiasco). My fave tune on the album is "Past My Shades" which is sort of an anthem to being a baller featuring Lupe Fiasco. I also quite like "Don't Let Me Fall" and "Lovelier Than You". I was surprised on these tracks that not only does B.o.B rap, he also sings. Seriously, if you are looking for something fresh and new for the summer, get thissss. I LOVE ITTT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment