Saturday, April 10, 2010

ChoMUN

I don't know if I actually ever posted on here about the Cherokee Nation simulation that some of my besties and I were planning for our college Model United Nations conference, but yeah, it was a week ago. It was a pretty ahhhmazin time... they managed to sort of avoid the Trail of Tears and the Texans lost the Battle of the Alamo. Whoops.

Here are a few shoots I stole from other people from Conference.


I'm embarrassed to admit that I pretended to be Grandmother Willow from Pocahontas. I had branches and everything. Actually that was pretty awesome.


Mayon and I. Co-Crisis Directors slash Model UN soulmates. Hard at work (yes I've got fire, worst idea everrr).


Cherokee Nation staff. COLOR COORDINATED! Pink/Purple Day!!!


BLUE/WHITE DAYY!! LOVE THEM ALL (MOSTLY)!!!

Can we do this again some time? I miss the inappropriate jokes already. K great.

xoxo Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment