Saturday, June 26, 2010

World Cup Pt. 2

1. So I breathed a HUGE sigh of relief when Spain won yesterday and managed to come out of their group in first position. I mean I for real cried when they lost their first game. I thought it was all over for them... but now things are a bit better. They are definitely not playing at 100% (hopefully they will soon) but they are getting tighter which is good. They've got a HUGE game against Portugal in a few days.... see my last post where I put that two of my three teams were Spain and Portugal? UGH and now they have to play each other... its the worst. Of course I'm all about Spain, but it sucks to see one of my teams go by default :(

2. I WAS SO HEARTBROKEN WHEN USA LOST TODAY. I cried. To be fair they just didn't have it today, Ghana was way tighter, and the US was letting a lot of stupid balls get through the defense. Don't get me wrong, I really wanted them to win, but still... could have done much better.

3. And it goes on... England v. Germany and Mexico v. Argentina tomorrow, two HUGE games!!! Would like to see England and Mexico get through, but it'll probably be the other two...

No comments:

Post a Comment