Thursday, June 3, 2010

Playlist #4 : Packing Jams / Summer Jams?

I'm packing up my apartment over the next week or so and moving off to Madison for the big job... OMG. Here are ten jams that will be blaring out of the speakers as I pack and could very well continue to be blaring out my speakers in my hot new car I'm getting after graduation ;-)

1. The Club is Alive -- JLS
SUMMER JAM RIGHT HERRRE. I just posted the video for it which I love love love and I CAN NOT wait to play it in my car. SO so so good.

2. On My Own -- Blame ft. Ruff Sqwad
This is basically a Tinchy Stryder track... and its damn good. I haven't heard a song with this sort of beat (its sort of frantic) before and its great. Check it.

3. Frisky -- Tinie Tempah ft. Labrinth
Labrinth is one of my top favorite producers (along with J.R. Rotem) and of course you've seen my obsession with Tinie Tempah. I flippin love this song.

4. Not Lost -- B.o.B ft. T.I.
This is a newer J.R. Rotem track and its really good. I like how versatile B.o.B is and this is actually a really good example of it. It's also a really happy song that makes you sort of feel good about yourself. I guess what I'm saying is that it has a good message.

5. Kickstarts -- Example
Example's new single, great beat. I really like how he is evolving into a sort of electro-pop rapper... it's cool.

6. Not Myself Tonight -- Christina Aguilera
The girl is back and this song is HOT. Like that one 30s/40s themed album she did was cute, but it was terrrible. I loved Stripped, so I'm glad she is going back to her dirtier roots. This is going to be a bit tune this summer... and hopefully it'll shut Lady Gaga up a bit, Xtina is wayy more talented ;-)

7. Take You There -- Sean Kingston
This is a bit old school but I'm sort of loving it at the moment... may have to do with my J.R. Rotem obsession right now. It's very summery and a great tune!

8. Saturday -- Basshunter
This is just a great dance tune, that is all.

9. Dirtee Disco -- Dizzee Rascal
Best take on Disco music everrr. Dizzee Rascal can get a bit mental and incomprehensible but this song does a good job of keeping the mood and still making sense. It'll be a great one for jamming to in the car as well.

10. Commander -- Kelly Rowland
Great tuuune. It's new and it's super hot. People forget about Kelly Rowland because of Beyonce but they shouldn't, this is a great tune and Kelly has a sick voice!

So yeah, here's to the beginning of summer and moving on to the next big thing!!!

xoxox Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment