Thursday, June 3, 2010

DONE DONE DONE!

Just thought I'd let ya'll know that I have successfully completed my Undergraduate college experience as of this time yesterday. That means no more school, no more books, no more teachers dirty looks! WOOP WOOP!

So graduation isn't until June 12th, which sort of blows, but I guess is fine because we've got Senior Week lined up for all of next week. That basically means a ton of receptions, some BBQs, pub crawls, a trip to Six Flags, and a White Sox game!! Should be a great week to just relax and revel in what we've all just completed...

...AKA four years of hard-ass education at a Top 10 University... and in my case two majors and a minor plus six months abroad.

So here is to being done with undergrad and to SENIOR WEEK!!

xoxo Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment