Wednesday, August 11, 2010

LONDON, PARIS, (TOKYO)

Ok so those are lyrics to a JLS song, but two of the three might actually mean something... because umm... I'M GOING TO LONDON AND PARIS THIS WINTER!!!!

Yeah that's right.

December 4th I'm tentatively jetting off over the pond for a little over a week of super fun exploring in Europe! My roommate Matt and I, both of us having studied in Europe in college, are looking to have a bit of a vacation from work and head back over to the places that are near and dear to our hearts. We haven't officially decided on anything yet... Well, I've made it pretty clear we are going to London... and Paris seems like a good city to couple with London (easy travel between the two).

Here is where you all get to MASSIVELY roll your eyes at me...

Remember this post?

So, when I bought those tickets I never thought in A MILLION YEARS that I would actually be able to use them... but now I FOR SURE AM!!! Which of course has me pumped beyond all belief.

So yeah, London is a definite. Already have my time off from work ok'd and everything. Now just gotta book flights and hotels and all that... but OMG SO PUMPED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment