Thursday, February 4, 2010

Scary Job Interview

So I know it's been awhile... I had to go up to lovely Wisconsin for a bit of a job interview. I think it went well? Honestly I have no clue, which is a bit scary because now my future is in their hands. I was on site at the interview for pretty much an entire workday, which was incredibly draining, and I left looking a disaster.

I'm up for three different positions, which I guess is a good thing? Not really sure... For each position I met with someone from that area of the place, had the opportunity to hear more about the position and ask questions, and then after I met with a different person to do the interview for the position. So that's three interviews... then I had a general interview with HR, had to do a presentation, and take some assesments. Just the typical, prove that I'm amazing sort of thing.

The presentation I did, which is pretty standard, was probably the highlight of the day. I had to do a 20-minutes session on anything I wanted... so of course I did Model UN stuff, my fave fruits and vegetables simulation! I think the people watching it had fun, though it is a bit juvenile. I sort of had to just go with it. Whatever.

I should hear back pretty soon, either way, which is nice. I don't want to wait much longer than that. And I've got a busy weekend, so all job searching is now on the back burner... ugh.

So fingers crossed yeah?

xoxox Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment