Friday, October 1, 2010

JLS - Love You More [Official Video]

OMFG!!!!

I'm pretty sure this is my favorite single yet, which says a lot when you look at what their other ones were. I'm dyinggg right now!

I think the black and white is an awesome touch, and the video is incredibly well done. It just goes to show how versatile they are that they followed The Club Is Alive up with a ballad like this. And like I said before, they definietly needed to follow Club is Alive with a song that was vocally challenging. THIS IS IT.

I'm SO pumped to see them perform this live (AND I WILL SEE IT... LONDON O2 ARENA: DECEMBER 10!!!)

I know this lady who is obsessed with Barry Manilow. She literally flies out to Vegas three times a year to see him perform. I think that is awesome. Well, JLS is my Barry Manilow ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment