Sunday, July 11, 2010

Week Two!

Just a quick note to say that week one of the new fancy job was great. It was a lot of orientation sort of stuff, seeing as over 200 of us started together, but it was great to start to get a feel for the vibe at the place. I've got my fancy office and now I need to sort out some decorations and stuff... I'm moving into more specialized training this week, and then even more specialized stuff next week before I start to get to the meat of the actual position. I'm waiting to hear about a few trips that I may be taking in the coming months, so fingers crossed they are to good places ;-) So far so good though, just gotta get used to the 6:30am wake up time... clearly I'm not yet as its 12:15am and I'm still up... I'm gonna need LOTS of coffee tomorrow ;-)

xoxo Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment